Monday, May 13, 2013

Vector Text Effects

 This is a glitter text effect. I made this one because it's kinda easy. I was having a hard time with it also. But as they say, Patience is a virtue. So, I just keep patient and continue doing what i can to get this output. I was really having a hard time following the tutorial so I did something with it. I made things my own way on some layouts. I also choose my own background in here that would match text :)
This one is a folded text effect. This one was much easier than the first one I made. I think it only took me 20 minutes in making this. It's nice and it looks folded so I chose this one. I made a few errors in making this so I went back on where I went wrong and proceed in making this output.



In using Adobe Illustrator, I think I was having a more easier time when I made these two rather than when we made our logo design. I learn more using it and I can say that with a little more push, I can use the Illustrator without difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment