Friday, April 26, 2013

Text Effects in Photoshop

 

This is an example of a metallic text effect. As you can see it's quite catchy, and even though it looks simple the procedure before achieving this kind of style is difficult. And this is the result of my hard work putting together different kinds of layer styles.

 





Here is a cookie style effect example, it resembles my favorite snack - cookies! And that's why I chose it. The style is nice simple and pleasant to look at. Looking at it makes you hungry.





http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/text-effects-tutorials/cookie-text-effect/

 
I learned a lot from this exercise, though I had a hard time in following the tutorials because text editing isn't my forte. Applying different layer styles and putting them in to use is the most bothersome thing to do, but it taught me a lot. I was only able to make one because of the frequent black outs but it didn't lessen my learning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment